[an error occurred while processing this directive]
2) Why was he there?
A - He was a captive
B - To worship
C - He was tired
D - To buy some food
3) Among the Israelites at that place, who held the highest rank?
A - the General
B - King Solomon
C - King Jehoiachin
D - Queen of Sheba
4) What was Ezekiel's job?
A - Priest
B - Prophet
C - Necromancer
D - Levite
5) The prophet saw a vision of four living creatures with
four faces. What did the faces look like?
A - Gold Silver Brass Iron
B - Scorpion Serpent Hornet Ox
C - Cherub Bear Lion Seraph
D - Man Lion Ox Eagle
6) What did the prophet do when he saw the vision?
A - He trembled
B - He fell on his face
C - He convulsed
D - He shouted for joy
7) God sent the prophet to the house of Israel and repeatedly referred to it as a ___________ house.
A - rebellious
B - iniquitous
C - idolatrous
D - magnificent
8) The prophet was given a scroll and told to do what with it?
A - Write upon it
B - Eat it
C - Burn it in the fire
D - Read it
9) God inflicted upon Ezekiel a disability that was strange,
considering he had just been made a prophet. What was the
A - Blindness
B - Deafness
C - He was made dumb
D - Madness
10) Because of his disability, in what way did Ezekiel
prophesy about the siege of Jerusalem?
A - He used sign language
B - He wrote on the ground
C - He used a writing tablet
D - He built a model
11) God told Ezekiel to bake bread over a fire, using
what as it's fuel?
A - Wood
B - Human excrement
C - Olive Oil
D - Dry bones
12) What was the purpose of this sign?
A - To teach humility
B - To demonstrate sanitation
C - To show how the Israelites would defile
D - To show it's use as a fuel
13) When the Ezekiel protested, God allowed him to bake
the bread using what as fuel?
A - Cow's dung
B - Coal
C - Olive oil
D - Wood
14) Ezekiel was to cut off his hair and his beard and divide the hair into how many parts?
A - Twelve
B - Three
C - Seven
D - Forty
15) What did the hair represent, and what was to happen
to each of the parts?
A - Babylon - 3 yrs of plenty, 3 of famine, 3 of perfection
B - The World - 100 yrs of war, 100 yrs of peace, 100 yrs. of bl
C - The people of Israel - 1/3 to burn, 1/3 to fall by sword, 1/
D - Rome -- Caesar Augustus, Caesar Nero, Julius Caesar
16) God took the prophet in a vision to the temple at
Jerusalem to see what?
A - God's glory
B - The abominations commited there
C - The future
D - The fate of the Nation of Israel
17) The prophet saw a vision of 6 men that arrived at
Jerusalem and prepared to walk its streets. One of the
men was different than the others, what did he have at
A - A two-edged sword
B - A ram
C - A writer's inkhorn
D - A basket of summer fruit
18) What was his purpose?
A - To slay the wicked
B - To mark the foreheads of the righteous
C - To make an offering
D - To feed the Nation of Israel
19) What was the purpose of the other 5 men?
A - To act as messengers of God
B - To reap the harvest
C - To slay those who had not the mark
D - To worship
20) When the glory of God left the temple, where did it go?
A - Back to God
B - The mountain on the east of the city
C - Mt. Sinai
D - Egypt
Please type in any comments here:
Please provide your e-mail address here if you wish to receive a response letting you know the answers, or if you are requesting to have the questions e-mailed to you:
E-mail me the questions
E-mail me the answers
Let me know about new quizzes (this will
add you to a mailing list, click here for more info)
Remember email address.