2) God tells Ezekiel to dig a hole through the wall of the
city, in order to prophesy what?
A - The lack of water
B - 40 days of darkness
C - The flight of the king
D - his escape
3) God said that Jerusalem would not be saved even if three
particularly just men were found in it. Who were these men?
A - Abraham, Isaac, Jacob
B - Lot, Cornelius, Joseph
C - Noah, Daniel, Job
D - Jehoshaphat, Jehu, Jesus
4) The king of Judah had tried to strengthen himself against Babylon by making an alliance with the king of what nation?
A - Egypt
B - Babylon
C - Assyria
D - Tyre
5) In Ezekiel 18, God refers to the saying 'The fathers have eaten the sour grapes and the children's teeth are set on edge.' He
then contradicts it with the phrase:
A - By the swords of the mighty will I caus
B - So will I make my holy name known in the
C - I will accept you with your sweet savour
D - The soul that sins shall die
6) In chapter 21 of Ezekiel, referring to the reign of Zedekiah, God
uses what words to emphasize the destruction?
A - O Jerusalem , Jerusalem
B - A ruin! A ruin! I will make it a ruin!
C - Why have you forsaken me?
D - The fathers have eaten sour grapes, and the children's teeth
7) God also says that the kingdom will be no more, until when?
A - the Kingdom of God shall appear
B - Babylon is ovethrown
C - the battle of Armageddon
D - until he comes to whom it rightfully belongs; to him I will
8) God tells Ezekiel that someone he loves would die unexpectedly,
A - his daughter
B - his wife
C - himself
D - his father
9) What command did Ezekiel receive in regards to the death of this person?
A - Wear sackcloth and ashes.
B - Celebrate
C - Do not lament or weep
D - Fast
10) In chapter 28, Ezekiel prophesies about someone perfect, wise, beautiful and rich that dwelt in Eden. Who was it?
A - Eve
B - God
C - The king of Tyre
D - Adam
11) When the word of the LORD came to Ezekiel, where was he?
A - In the garden
B - In prayer
C - In Babylon (by the river Kebar)
D - In Jerusalem
12) Why was he there?
A - He was thirsty
B - He was an exile
C - He was on a trip
D - He was lost
13) Among the Israelites at that place, who held the highest rank?
A - Ezekiel
B - King Jehoiachin
C - King David
D - Benjamin
14) God sent the prophet to the house of Israel and repeatedly
referred to it as a ___________ house.
A - good
B - thief-filled
C - rebellious
D - godly
15) The prophet saw a vision of four living creatures with
four faces. What did the faces look like?
A - angel, cherub, man, ox
B - lion, bear, leopard, man
C - serpent, dove, ram, goat
D - man, lion, ox, eagle
16) God inflicted upon Ezekiel a disability that was strange,considering he had just been made a prophet. What was the disability?
A - He was silenced
B - He was made deaf
C - He couldn't walk
D - He went blind
17) Because of his disability, in what way did Ezekiel
prophesy about the siege of Jerusalem?
A - He wrote about it
B - He made a model
C - He used sign language
D - He used telepathy
18) The prophet was given a scroll and told to do what with it?
A - Write on it
B - Eat it
C - Burn it
D - Read it
19) The prophet saw a vision of 6 men that arrived at
Jerusalem and prepared to walk its streets. One of the
men was different than the others, what did he have at
A - a sheathed sword
B - a golden idol
C - his wife
D - a writing kit
20) God took the prophet in a vision to the temple at
Jerusalem to see what?
A - it's glory
B - the high priest
C - the detestable things committed there
D - the mercy seat
Please type in any comments here:
Please provide your e-mail address here if you wish to receive a response letting you know the answers, or if you are requesting to have the questions e-mailed to you:
E-mail me the questions
E-mail me the answers
Let me know about new quizzes (this will
add you to a mailing list, click here for more info)
Remember email address.